Half Happy Desi Chicken
1 half sliced mushrooms
2 tbsp butter
Half cup cream
1 cup milk
1 cloves of garlic minst
2 tbsp chopped onion
2 tbsp white flour
2 tbsp olive oil
- Separate the meat from the bones and cut into boneless pieces
- Cook the bones and take out the chicken broth in the pressure cooker
- Set it a side
- Pour in 2 tbsp olive oil in the pan. Put the onions and mushroom in the pan ans saute for 5 mins on a medium flame and then set it a side
- Put the minst garlic, add butter cook for 2 mins on a medium flame. Add milk. let it cook.
- Dissolve the white flour in half a cup of cold water till throughly dissolved.
- Add it slowly while constantly stiring to the butter and milk mixture (make sure no lums are formed)
- Keep cooking for 5-7 mins till it thickens
- Put the broth on fire and the boneless chicken tje add the mushrooms cook for 1-2 mins then add butter and milk mixture. Keep on cooking. Then add the cream.
- Let a soup thicken to your desire taste
- Season it with salt n pepper
- Enjoy your soup