Half Happy Desi Chicken
1 pack of chowmin
4 tbsp olive oil
2-3 spring onions
1 green capsicum
4-5 tbsp vinegar
4-5 tbsp Soya Sauce
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1 tbsp sugar
2 gloves of garlic minst
- Boil the noodles with salt and a 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Boil it for 11-12 mins.
- Discard the water and set it aside the noodles
- Pour a oil in a wok and put it on a medium flame for 1-2 mins
- Put the boneless chicken and cook it for 7-10 mins till it is tender
- Add chopped carrots and increase the flame and stir continously for a min not losing crunch of a carrot
- Put in the spring onions and capsicum continuous the stiring for another 30 sec.
- Add soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper
- Add the noodles and toss everything together for another 2-3 min
- Keep the veggies crunchy not losing their color
- Serve hot